Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Book ends.

The evenings are just as important, if not more important than the mornings that follow. Sleep is a major benefit but mindset is the key to setting a charge to your behavior throughout the day.

I woke up at 2pm today because I was stuck on a challenge map in this new game I have, and I really really really wanted to get the 3rd medal...

I'm getting more and more notices from Writer's Market about fiction competitions and I'm constantly brought back to some earlier inclinations for spoken word poetry. The work will be hard and I am considering canceling my raids this week (primarily cause I may have lost my main healer). It's time to start putting my foot down . . . on myself.

I have a theory that affirmations before sleep and when waking up might be able to help me stay mentally situated in the go-getter mentality. It's just another example of replacing old habits or actions with new ones, this way there are no vacuums.

No comments:

Post a Comment